Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Halloween flash back....



Either my freshman or sophomore year in college a few friends and I decided, probably while drunk, that we would trick or treat before heading off to campus parties. We got our costumes and walked from our campus in Erie to a housing community close by.

I know, I know, we were FAR TOO OLD to be doing that. We knew we were being stupid and somehow that made it just as much fun. Well we had a good amount of candy and decided it was almost time to go back and imbibe.

There was myself, two girlfriends and two guy friends. Then a guy dressed as a werewolf got one of the guys attention. The wolfman was holding a bag and my friend walked over to look inside it. Suddenly the guy pulled out a huge piece of real liver and began chasing us with it.

We were screaming while we ran down the street with a guy chasing us with a bloody cow part. We laughed the rest of the way home before going to a party and retelling the story over and over again. It was much funnier after we were drinking.

Ahhhh good times...good times.

1 comment:

lioux said...

That was really funny. he he he