Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Messin'... just plain funny

I have previously said that I love funny commercials. Love them! Last night I saw one that I have thought was funny for some time but it slipped into the recesses of my mind:

Messin' with Sasquatch (beef jerky commercials)
They are so stupid they're funny. I know, I'm weird. There is no quick link to the commercials. I'll paste the site link and just find the video camera to view them all. I love them all. Favorites? Hmmm.
#1 "Water bowl" When he appears out of no where? Hyst-erical!
#2 "Shaving Cream" Just plain funny. Okay when he pummels that guy that's funny too.

2 comments:

Angel said...

HILARIOUS COMMERCIALS!!

What about the new beer commercials. The one where the guy brings the girl home and she sees a pole in his livingroom and thinks it's a stripper pole... she tries it out and gets clobbered by the buddy sliding down. HILARIOUS!

Angel of Design said...

Yep.

Definitely a gut buster kind of funny. Hil-ar-ious!