Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Long hiatus

After a long hiatus I am going to try and blog again.  A lot of time has passed and a lot has changed in my life.

My life is wonderful.  I remarried my soulmate December of 2011 via a surprise wedding HE planned.  More on that in the future.  I have turned 40.  My kids have grown so much.  My son is now 13 and my daughter 11.  My son is taller than me now (which didn't take a lot as I am 5'-0" tall) but he is already over 5'-2" yay!!

Despite losing my job over 2 years ago my new husband married me and we are making ends meet thanks to his hard work.  We hope to try and market his hot sauce in the future and have it be my job, perhaps earn our first million.  lol  In the meantime we are working to get the renters out of his townhouse so we can sell it then sell the townhouse we are currently residing in.  We have a house breaking ground in August that will be done Dec/January.

What is fantastic is that we will save money by doing that and have more space.  I think its the beginning of our next wonderful chapter.

Years ago I was so unhappily married but a happy mom.  Now I am a very happy wife and mother with the man I should have married in the first place.

My son is now a black belt in taekwondo and despite having been diagnosed with severe adhd/odd keeps battling for a normal teenage life.  With each year his behavior improves but has been such a struggle/battle.

My daughter has discovered her love of singing (which I sang competitively for many years as did my mother so its genetic.)

I am bracing for the hills and valleys of the teenage years as it has begun.  I hope to blog about it here to vent AND brag.

No comments: