Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, March 09, 2017

Why

I don't know why I care about someone who doesn't care about me even if they are family.  Watching them twist our disagreement into a reason for getting their 'good friends' attention.  Calling me self-centered.

All I did was tell my sister it was NOT okay for her to constantly tell me how I should raise my kids.  She constantly nit picks me on this about my son or if she were me she wouldn't do that with my daughter.  Over weeks, months, years this weighs on a person.  Eventually I want to stop and say "Hey, this isn't okay."

But when I do I am 'twisting' her words.  So shut me off, tell me you feel you have no sisters and then post that you miss our other sister.  Does she not see how that would hurt?  Eventually I will find a way to be okay with this.  Perhaps I am better off without family other than my husband and kids.  This whole cycle is not healthy for me anyway.

No comments: