Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm alive and okay

Last saturday I moved out of the house I helped build to my parents 4 minutes away. The custody schedule begins and I purchased a townhouse that I close on in mid November. To say a lot is happening is a mild understatement. The paperwork for my divorce is almost final, I need the notary stamps with my signatures.

To top it all of my children's school is on strike so that is why I have been absent. Busy busy busy. And now that I have to pay my own bills I am focused on my children and on my clients so that I can pay for the roof over my head.

I am sitting in my parent's house, my kids asleep in the other room and I'm updating you all. So I am alive and doing okay. My belongings are still at the house and will move out mid november. I will keep on updating you as best I can. I'm sorry I'm not available more but.... well.... you know.

5 comments:

Sally said...

I'm sorry you're going through so much right now. Hang in there!

Angel said...

It is really nice to hear from you. Sounds like things are moving right along and you are doing okay... at least with the outside appearances:)

My best to you sweets.

Terry said...

WOW.... talk about fast tracking...Good to see you are alive and kicking, and getting on with life. Obviously this was a change you needed..

On a side note... Just seeing how quickly this is all being handled really makes me wonder.. When I meet a fellow and he says "I am going through a divorce"...and then adds "we separated a year ago". I run like hell.. Obviously it does not take an eternity to get this over with.....

Well anyways, best wishes to you!!

:)

Mike said...

Sending some good wishes your way from points south and west.

Love Bears All Things said...

It's good to hear from you that all is well. I'm glad you're getting your own place right away as apposed to staying with Mom & Dad which can't be easy for any of you. I'm also glad you're doing okay. You said you gave it time and he wouldn't go to counseling so You have to do what is best for all of you. Keep in touch!
Mama Bear