Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, September 28, 2007

They are my heart

My two children are my heart, two large parts of my heart. Never did I think I could love so deeply two little souls but I feel so blessed to have been given them. If I didn't have my babies I would have probably left my marriage much much sooner. I stayed the last 2 years for them and tried for them. I know my husband says I could still stay and he still wants to make it work but for many many reasons I can not find it within myself to endure any more trying and any more failures as well as any more pain. I wish for my children's sake that I could because I love the more than words could ever describe, but that will never change.

I started this blog as a means to connect with people as I was isolated. I also started this blog as a means to try to focus on the positives in my life so that it could perhaps help me to stay. My children were a primary focus of that positive because that is what they are to me, my stars, my sun, my positives.

They are my heart.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is pretty amazing, isn't it?

Sending out good wishes all around.

Sally said...

Hey, haven't heard from you in a while...how's it going?