Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Back and busy

Hey all. Mike's comment reminded me of my slacker status on blogging. Holy slacker batman! We got back late late last tuesday after sitting in the plane for 2 hours with a mechanical problem in Atlanta. For someone afraid to fly it was daunting.

I worked that following evening PLUS all my clients have been chomping at the bit so color me busy.

I have fabulous photos of the beach and sunset and palm trees. Ahh the palm trees. I do have plans to do a 'vacation' post but alas have been far more busy than I like. Last night was the first night I went to bed at 11pm. The rest was 2 am -4am. sigh.

So I'm around and running like a mini energizer bunny but miss all my blogging buddies. Seriously. I do.

And Mike, you should be jelly belly.... the island was spectacular. ;)

4 comments:

lioux said...

WELCOME BACK!!!

I took like a week hiatus from blogging because I've been super busy, too!

Mike said...

Glad you had a good trip. I don't know if there is enough Jim Beam aboard a plane to keep me there 2 hours with a mechanical problem...

Glad the rest of the trip was nicer.

Ginger said...

"Color me Busy". That is like a play on your profession. Very funny! Welcome back!

Love Bears All Things said...

Something always happens in Atlanta airport. For me it was failure to put luggage on plane resulting in a 1 1/2 hour wait for it to come into Maryland on another plane.
Bring on those photos.
Mama Bear