Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Still on vacation

Here we are on vacation. We arrived in Tampa at my little sis's place late on the 20th and left there on the 22nd to drive down the gulf coast. The temperaturs are in the 90's here and we are on an island only accessible by ferry and everyone has golf carts to drive. With white sandy beaches and a community pool we are getting tan. I didn't know I could even still get tan since I was two shades of transluscent.

But we are here until monday when we drive up the coast to see Hubby's aunt and uncle for a few hours then back up to Tampa. We fly back on Tuesday and I know I will be anxious to see my puppy... LOL. But not to get back to work. hee hee... Talk to you all later!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are having a great time

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having fun

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you are having a good time-from the land of tanned boob's and butts hello, been awhile
since i have posted anything, tampa bay downs race track, been there once lol hmmmm..
M/M

Ginger said...

Wishing I was there! (Well, you know, not as a stalker who followed you, but as a random person on the beach enjoying my own vacation!)

Mike said...

Longest

Vacation

Ever...


Color me jelly belly