Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

But of course, peanut.

My peanut was talking to me this afternoon about her stuffed dog. She said it was a wolf, it was a female wolf to be exact. I chuckled.

"Oh yeah? A female wolf?"

"Yeah mommy. Her name is Mrs. Wolfy."

"Wow, that's nice honey."

"And she has a sister. Her name is Mrs. Wolfy."

I tilt my head to the side and look at her with amusement.

"They have the same name?"

She gives me that slight eye roll (they pick that up quickly LOL) and then says, "yes mommy, they ARE twins."

But of course peanut.

3 comments:

2amsomewhere said...

When I read this, I was reminded of Elmo's World, where there is Mr. Noodle... and Mr. Noodle's other brother, Mr. Noodle.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Larry, this is my brother Darryl, and my other brother Darryl.

lioux said...

Eye rolling is AWESOME!!!