Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

The sunshine state

We are heading off to Florida tomorrow. A few days with little sister and brother-in-law at their new house and then a drive down the gulf coast to a townhouse on an island. I have busted my rump for so long with design stuff that I need a rum and coke and a nap on the beach. Yep, that's what I need.

I might blog from the trip but I won't be back until August 1st. I know. Our first long vacation. I hope we don't smack each other around. LOL Later gators!

4 comments:

Terry said...

Oh, I hope you guys have a blast! I need a long vacation, too....

lioux said...

Have an AWESOME time!

Ginger said...

I so want to be there with you. Sitting on the beach, with a nice breeze and a good book.

Angel said...

That IS a long trip! OMG! HAVE FUN! I'm so jealous of all these summer vacations peeps are taking!

Travel safe, get tan and enjoy some time off!