Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Some tea please

I love iced tea. I have been drinking it since I was a child but it has to be sweetened. I make my own by boiling so no I'm not a sun tea type but I love tea. So when McDonalds finally started having sweet tea I was excited. Yesterday I took my kiddies to McDonalds as a treat for being good on all my errands to the bank, the pharmacy and to a tile store where I got tile for a client AND bumped into an old coworker and friend. We chatted happily for a bit, my that is fun.

So I get the sweetened tea because I try to drink little pop... empty calories is all it is. I get the tea and sit down.

DEAR LORD!!! Is there any tea in there at all? All I tasted was sugar! "Excuse me miss... I'd like some tea with my sugar please."

I added water and that helped but my god, who can tolerate it like that!?

3 comments:

Sizzle Pizzle said...

I am with you on that - I had to switch back to regular tea and just add my own sweetner!

lioux said...

OMG!!!

We stopped at Dunkin' Donuts on the way to rehearsal last night.

Let just say -- Can I have a little coffee with my cream?

Love Bears All Things said...

It is probably instant tea. Not the same. I drink unsweetened ice tea myself.
Mama Bear