Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fistses of Five year old furry.

Peanut put on the Hulk Hands and my goodness was it funny. I was laughing at the whole picture. Then she turned to her daddy and said, "I'm going to destroy you." We laughed hysterically. She went swinging at her daddy with the hulk noises erupting from the fists of five year old furry hitting her daddy. Funny little grunts emmited from her and even a growl or two. His hands were up protecting his face when she punched him THERE... guys, you know where.

He crumpled and she laughed. Turning to her brother she said, "(insert my son's name here) I punched daddy in the pee pee and that was funny."

Daddy didn't think so but the fight continued. He was covering his area better when she punched him in the face. Then she said, "My fistes are strong!" in a grunty voice that we call her REDRUM voice.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Always funny when another man gets nailed.

That is why America's Funnies Home Videos succeeds, right?

Tell Peanut thanks for the laugh.

Anonymous said...

Your husband looks quite paunchy