Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Laughter makes the day go by...

I had lots of laughs at work tonight which is a good thing since I started work at 8:30 am and finished at 9pm. (sure I left from 3pm until 6pm, which is nice) but laughing makes it much much better. I wish the chick that cracks me up wasn't temporarily filling in. Keeping a staff with the hours and pay that are offered in the detailed job we do is hard. We have fun though.

I think there was talk about an uptight person turning coal into diamonds in their a*s and many other (now nonsensical) things that just had me busting a gut. Ahhhh simple pleasures.

Two more days of work for me this week but at least my long days are done for the week.

So I called my kids and said good night and now I am going to curl up with M and relax.

No comments: