Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, April 09, 2009

photo catch up

M's favorite picture of S. In his fav hat.
S in her balloon boobs being a 'wooooman'

M likes to put things on my head and take photos. At least this isn't a basket.


Like this.




oh yeah... that's nice too. ugh.



Sugar laying across Flounder on our bed with M in bed one Saturday morning while I was at work... Looks comfy.





S in M's hat. She is sooo cute.






Yet another pic of me with something on my head.



S being a big busted woman in her Steeler garb.

Sugar, new cat #2 at 3 months. We got her Oct. 2008


S's 6th b-day sept 2007 (mid divorce)


S smiling BEFORE losing teeth Jan. 2008 in my new kitchen.




B just smiling. It doesn't happen all the time so it's a precious moment. Can't wait to see him calm down and laugh all the time.


S January 2008 in my new townhouse after the divorce. She likes pink.





Christmas 2007 my son B (in blue stripes) my daughter (red/pink stripes) and my neices K, in the back and J on the right. In my parents house. They just sold their house.

My kids Halloween Oct. 2008. Hannah Montana and Harry Potter of course. 2 plans and a huge pile of candy later they crashed. M and I took them around so we crashed too. LOL

Amber Raye Doo...... passed away March 4th 2009 a few days after a grooming visit gone wrong. Age.... only 4 years old. *sniff*



After my 13 year old cat Epi passed away in November we got flounder. This is him at 3 months old. He is much much bigger now.

No comments: