Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A man with a death wish

I saw a man today that I swear had a death wish. I can't explain what I saw in any other way. He was sitting at a red light on his motorcycle.

Our state is one of the few that allows motorcyclists to forego the helmets, which seems crazy. (It seemed crazier when our city's quarterback Rothlesburger was nearly killed on his motorcycle....why a man who wears a helmet on the football field but doesn't on a motorcycle is beyond me)

But I digress. Anyway, the man had no helmet on. In one hand was a cigarette and in the other hand was a cell phone of which he was talking into. How he did with the roar of his motorcycle is beyond me. I passed by so I didn't get to see what hand held the handlebar when the light turned green but I swear he had a death wish.

No comments: