Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Sun, surf and a wedding....

I'm going on vacation in a few days. A vacation? Kind of. A wedding? Kind of.

My baby sister (yeah 29 year old baby....*snicker*) is getting married in Nags Head. We've been watching the hurricane updates with baited breath. I've never seen more of the weather channel in my life. ugh!

We will all be rumbling down to the coast hoping for sun, calm surf and a great wedding where we can dance all night long. I hope all goes well. *sigh*

Oh... did I mention that I set them up on a blind date 9 years ago when I worked with the groom-to-be in an architectural firm? Yep, I did. *chuckle* If they are happy I want them to thank me....if they fight...it's HIS fault. hee hee. j/k

1 comment:

lioux said...

Hey enjoy your weekend vacation wedding too.

Hope all goes well.