Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Here I am... once again...

Rick pointed out my lack of blogging. *sigh* You're right. I have been down right absent from both posting and commenting. The summer weather keeps me running but mostly it has been my job(s).

One particular design client requires more hand holding than I can even begin to explain. I won't even try to because it could sound like whining and very unprofessional. Lets just say when her project is done, I will be doing an Irish jig and I'm not irish. LOL.

Friday I had some recessed lights installed in my kitchen as well as a island light bar. I have befriended an electrician and we are handing out each other's business cards. He does great work and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I know I'll hand out his business card to every one of my clients and hope to help his business. I will post pictures later. My parents are coming over this evening to see how they turned out.

I'm in the midst of trying to plan for something for my parent's 40th wedding anniversary in August so that is just one other thing. They never had a honeymoon and I love them dearly so that's why I'm planning something. I hope they aren't reading my blog right now. LOL. But my older sister might be leaving in August for Germany with her boyfriend for a few months so I'm not sure if my plans will fall through or not. I plan to email her but I know she's melting down right now so that should be fun.

My husband accidentally kicked my knee cap tonight in the pool and so now it's hurting. I played 9 years of softball and quit due to seriously dislocating it. I had surgery when I was 19 but it has been good. I just hope it will remain that way.

Tomorrow the famdamily will be driving to Erie, PA. Hubby's sister will be up there with her husband and two little boys from Atlanta so we plan to go to the Erie Zoo and an amusement park. So that is what has been going on here. :D

I will catch up on all my bloggy pals. I hope you are all doing well. huggles.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Have a great 4th!! I hear ya on the busy summer stuff!

Rick said...

Welcome back!