Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Peanuts Grand Plan


We are preparing for a bonfire tonight and I have been doing dishes. Peanut came down with hubby in long pants and a long sleeve shirt. The evening promises to be cool so that's why the long clothes.


Her pants wouldn't snap (incidentally both of my kids grew over a 1/2 inch in two months!!! I know!!) So I tell her to change her pants and she said NO! I then tell her that she has grown out of the pants. Then she tells me her grand plan.


"Mommy, I'm going to have a sale. I'm going to have lots of people there. I'm going to sell lots of things to make a lot of money."


"Really?" I asked.


"Yeah, that's my plan. Cause I'm smart."


I laughed. That was her answer to her pants not fitting her. Later she was telling her daddy about her plan. Again I laughed. Then *snap!* she got them to snap.


"I did it!!! Welp. I guess I don't have to have a sale after all."


hee hee... off to roast marshmallows and hot dogs on an open fire. Blog ya later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes perfect sense to me.

lioux said...

I Love, Love, Love bonfires!

Angel said...

She is so dang cute!!