Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Saturday!!!

I worked a long day, ran peanut to a party after scooping up a last minute gift for a last minute invite. Ran back and forth between my son's last baseball game and then to my parents. At my parents was my little sister and her hubby visiting. I haven't seen them in 6 months and it was awesome to have them back. We had dinner (ribs and corn on the cob...yum) and dessert (oddly enough my mom pulled out my sister's wedding cake top from Sept. is that bad luck? I didn't have any btw.)

A friendly polish/german game of horseshoes commensed. My son thought it was da-bomb. Little sis brought her tiny tiny dog Winka. I had Amber my cocker who wasn't amused by the nipping puppy. They saw my new car and test drove it. We had a bonfire with hotdogs, smores and fireworks. Pictures to follow.

2 comments:

lioux said...

I Love, Love, Love bonfires.

Love Bears All Things said...

I thought the top of the cake was for the wedding couple to eat on their first anniversary.
Mama Bear