Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Beautiful flowers

I love roses. I had rose bushes at the house I can no longer live at. My favorite roses are yellow and second favorite are deep red. I will truly miss the roses this summer.

So last night when I got home from work I was excited because I was going to see M. When I walked out of the garage, into the foyer... there on the bench was a vase full of yellow roses with blood red on the petals tips. 2 dozen roses. Some were laying on the piano displayed deliberately, the rest in a vase. The foyer smelled amazing.

Needless to say I was even more happy. He's so sweet.

5 comments:

Sally said...

Those are my favorite rose colors, too! What a sweet surprise!

Anonymous said...

that's so sweet. Can't you plant a new rose bush in your house.

Angel said...

Sally~ it made me feel so special. He is a wonderful man who dotes on me and calls me a very lovely nickname. He is such a switch from my ex.

Angel said...

theysaywordscanbleed~ I can but it's a strict townhome community and I'd need permission. Plus there isn't much planting area. I had 4 large rose bushes at the old house plus 14 miniature rose bushes I had just planted last spring. My ex may not be able to care for them properly which upsets me since I cared for them diligently. *shrug* What can you do... he wouldn't let me have the house. :(

Terry said...

Angel, I still on occasion drive by my old home and look at the lovely miniature bushes I had planted. I don't recommend this because mine were sooooo neglected.

Happy for you that M treats you so well!!