Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Survivor

The business I work for part-time is contemplating allowing me to work almost-full-time. They have been so amazing working around my kids and allowing me to take them in with me until their dad can pick them up. I feel great loyalty to them because of how they have been with me.

Still I am looking at what other options are out there. If I could land a very high paying design job I don't know if I could pass it up but that would mean daycare for my kids. I know kids all over the country survive it but I'm talking about ME surviving it. LOL. I was around for my son during his kindergarten year to pick him up all year and play with him and have lunch with him. I wanted the same with my daughter.

Survival, however is important too.

It's not easy. I love the little funny things my daughter says like 'ohhh that's gonna leave a mark' or listening to her sing as she often does. I have an opportunity to explore this week but don't wish to jinx anything by talking about it just yet.

No comments: