Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Country girl in the big city







I went downtown this morning for an interview with an architectural firm. The idea I have is to keep my part-time evening job and get a daytime job. I'm very very happy with my current employer but the money isn't enough for me so thus the job hunt.

This firm is a long standing firm in the most amazing building downtown.... The photo above is the main tower that actually encompasses a six building system. If you are curious about the city of Pittsburgh and a building there here is a link to it:

http://www.ppgplace.com/

The interview went well and it's anyones guess as to whether I will be offered the position. To put my kids in afternoon daycare it will have to be a very good offer.

No comments: