Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, January 14, 2008

A nice weekend

I have had a nice weekend. It started off after I got off work friday night. M and I went out and it was a fun time. The next day I worked again and after a hard hard day from hell my kids were dropped off at my new place.

We had a wonderful weekend together. They constantly amaze me with their ideas and energy. We made cupcakes on Sunday and went shopping. On the way to evening mass we were almost in an accident while the snow was falling like crazy. Some bozo decided to come into my lane beside me. I swerved into the center lane and was able to pull back into the lane before I would have hit head on into the middle planting area. Thank god we got out of it safe.

And tonight I was able to do some good design work.

I know my writing is lacking it's usual witty luster but it's all I've got right now. LOL Cya.

2 comments:

Terry said...

Sounds like you are busy, but in a very nice way....

Glad you were able to avoid a collision..

Angel said...

Yes it was very nice and thank god I avoided it. LOL