Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

On a lighter note

After the flood gates I got a txt from my new man, M. He told me to relax and that it will all be okay. Can I tell you that his timing was impeccable. His simple words picked me up in a way I can't tell you.

From my previous post please don't think that I regret ending my marriage, I don't. I had to leave and not for any other reason but for me. My kids have benefited it seems by how much better they are doing now.

I have fallen madly in love with M. He is a positive force in my life. In all that was wrong with my ex that is what is right with him. In all that was stressful with my ex, is lighthearted with M. It's odd to say this in light of the ending of my marriage but M is my missing piece. I never thought I would have found a man who suited me so much but I did in him.

So as my day began so down trodden and depressive it ended with a beautiful sunset granted to me by M. Thank you for being my honey bear, M.

No comments: