Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Ghost town

Upon my return I decided I needed to knock on the doors of my old blogger friends and found so many of them have stopped blogging or left blogger.com. I have been removing many from my 'friends' list and it's kind of sad, surprisingly enough.

Even though we are words on a screen to each other I have come to think of many of you as friends. After all I turned to blogger for adult talk when I was feeling captive.

Still I wish all that have moved on, and those who are still around, nothing but the best in their 'real' lives that they so willingly share with us all. You will always be my peeps! :D

7 comments:

Sally said...

I'm still here, ranting and raving about something...keep visiting me! =)

Anonymous said...

I am still here, too, but moved to WordPress. Blogger was being all grouchy....

Anonymous said...

I'm still here love!!! I'm on Wordpress. And guess what... my marriage may be ending too:) Fun.

Angel said...

Sally ~ I will visit as often as I can. Thanks!

Siz ~ are you still in the same area? If so did you fair well in the recent storms? I hope so. I will look for your woordpress blog.

Drama ~ OMG.... email me if you still have my addy, keep in touch. If you don't have my email let me know here and I will slip it to you like a teenager in history class. :D

Mike said...

I am still here, but only because I am too lazy to consider any alternatives like WP.

But luckily, the same principal (that is a pun...) applies for my wife. I am still married because she has just never gotten around to considering the alternative.

Angel said...

Mike ~ I'm glad you're still around on blogger as I am glad all the others are still around.

I didn't leave S because I considered alternatives, I left to no longer deal with the negative opressive and highly argumentative atmosphere.

Rick said...

I am still here too.

I had a bit of a slow spell this Fall but I think I have recovered now. Fall was rough because I had too much going on between a full time job and going to school 3 days a week. I shall not over do it again.

Glad to see I am still on the list