Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Better and off and running...

I am not 100% but definitely better. Tomorrow night I work. Today and yesterday I lined up 2 new clients and another one on the hook. It seems my design services are taking off.

My peanut is sick now and today we pal'd around and I pampered her even though I'm not 100% but SAH'ers can't be sick, right? Tons of laundry enemies were vanquished and more to take down. Some other cleaning was done and I'm a happy woman.

Unfortunately the weather has turned to poop but most of you in the states west of me found that out way before me (ahem Drama and Finished last.) So today, knowing the next for days held cold and snow I liberated my daffodils and hyacinths from their bases and brought them in clipped and in vases. My house smells like spring and we are just loving it. Why let them die without fully enjoying them?

Now my daughter said, "I want to take a flower to....*insert name of boy she likes*" and my son jumped in wanting to give his lady a flower. NO not JUST a flower. He said he wanted to 'impress her' he said and three would do the trick. He wants to give her a bouquet. So mommy found tissue paper for each child so we can wrap the daffodils properly (No hyacinths they are too short and smell heavenly.)

I said at dinner, "I can foresee my son clipping my rose bushes some day for girls in the future." And he just smiled. At bath time he said, "You know mommy, I'll need a bouquet of flowers for my first date." Awwwwwww.... my little man is going to be a sweety and who ever gets my boy better not mistreat him or watch out for the lioness. LOL

4 comments:

Angel said...

Your kids are so caring and giving. That is so sweet:)

lioux said...

Hope you're having an awesome day.

Working Gal said...

What a sweet story...unlike when my son said to me yesterday, "mom, if I killed you and daddy, then you wouldn't be able to tell me what to do." Then he said, "just kidding" - but - I'm sleeping with one eye open! :)

Mike said...

I remember going out and clipping my mom's roses to give to teachers.

It must of worked, I graduated from High School on time. And I ended up married.And I bet NO ONE really expected either of those things to happen.

This morning I was out clipping irises for The Princess' birthday dinner table setting.