Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekend recap

I had a post I started Sunday. Luckily I saved it to draft because I just reread 2 sentences and fell asleep. Holy snooze fest. I'm glad I spared all of your retinas from such boredom. LOL It read more like a list of what I've done and not a real enjoyable post. Am I slipping? Maybe, just maybe.

So my weekend recap. Fun was mixed with work. There... one sentence covered it. LOL. Actually my son's soccer game was awesome. They won. Two kids bumped chests after a goal. 7 year olds!! It made me giggle.

Apparently I amused both a coworker AND a member who belongs to the club where I work (yes, the design place is for members only.) Both men were laughing and saying I was amusing which was heard by one of the owners. I am happy that I can spread laughter. Life is too serious some times.

Speaking of serious. My 'to do' list is serious like a heart attack. Too much to do in too little time. *sigh* I did manage to send out our local taxes. Why so late? Because we owe hubby's and why should they get it too early, right? And I almost forgot. *phew*

It seems I'm always running out the door and peanut and I are about to do just that this morning. A few things to do today. Hopefully I can dodge design work rain drops when I get back to post another addition of the psychology of color. I know you are all thinking... 'hey, what about that color? I mean when is she going to post about that already!?' *rolls eyes*

Blog ya later peeps!

2 comments:

lioux said...

Yes.

I had fun mixed with work this weekend as well.

Anonymous said...

To do lists are always scary.