Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, April 06, 2007

What not to say

What not to wear. Have you ever seen that show? It's where a dark haired girl and a guy belittles someones wardrobe, makes them throw it away and then has them go shopping on the shows dime. They try to spruce these people up by humiliating them.

Well tonight the star of that show has another show and she was on discussing shoes from a particular designer and I came to realize that no amount of lighting flatters her.

I looked at hubby and said, "What not to wear? How about that face?"

Harsh I know. It's the Captn talking. He and coke go well together but mix them up in my tummy for my brain and it's a regular vulgar party.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don;t need outside help to say stuff so your a step ahead of me.

lioux said...

I'm not one to hold comments in, either.

Augs Casa said...

Gosh, I'm sorry bt that was hilarious! can I borrow it for DraMa?

Angel said...

Finished last.. No you are a step ahead of me.

Lioux... In polite company I usually hold back a lot but in the comfort of my home I say the darndest things. LOL

Augs (I think I called you Casa before.. opps sorry...) sure, but what part? The 'how about that face?' or the 'it's a regular vulgar party'?