Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Hey all!

Well I'm back ladies and gentleman. Aren't you excited? Didn't you miss my goofy face? Awww admit it you did. LOL j/k.

Anyway, I plan to play catchup with all my peeps through out today (after a seminar at work *sigh*) We arrived back in town around Sunday evening and Monday was a mass of chaos that if I blogged about it I would not only exhaust my fingers but bore you to tears. I will blog later with a synopsis of our trip to the beach for my BIL's wedding with photos.

Blog ya later! :D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back and hurry up with the pics.;)

Mike said...

Glad you had a safe trip.

lioux said...

Welcome Home.

I think I cried a little one day when you were gone.

Angel said...

Finished last... thanks. Hahaha.. pics. I'm not sure I should harm all of your eyes with such horridness.

Mike... thanks.

Lioux... thanks. HAHAHAHAHA yeah right but thanks for saying it all the same. :D

Mike said...

We like horridness. Why do you think we hang around here in the first place?

Angel said...

I hope you had a fantastic vacation! I miss you!! Any pics????