Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Things heard at my house this evening

My daughter and Hubby:

"ohhhh peanut... was that you?"

*giggle* (from my daughter) "yes"

"Ohhh my god, something died inside you."

"A goose, a goose died in me daddy." *giggle*

~~~~~~~~

"Rahhhh!"

"Rahhhh!"

*giggle*

*chuckle*

(we were jumping out and scaring each other and then laughing hysterically. My daughter wasn't much of a hider since she giggled in anticipation so you knew she was there. LOL)

~~~~~ moments later I had hurt my back goofing around with my daughter and fell to the floor in pain.

My daughter came down and asked me what was wrong and I told her.

"I'll help you mommy," Now picture her blowing on my face a few times.

Hubby is now laughing as am I...

My son saw her and said, "Mouth to mouth education mommy!"

Hubby and I are now busting out laughing. Ahhh my kids.

~~~~~

"Ahhhh" (from hubby after taking a swig of his beer)

"What?" I asked.

"Beer just splashed up into my eye!"

"Ewww."

"Yeah, it actually burned."

"I bet. Those hops are bitches." (yeah, I'm a goof. It made hubby laugh hard.)

2 comments:

lioux said...

I hate getting things in my eyes, too.

Terry said...

Awwwww, really cute Peanut stories.. Thanks for sharing!!