Finding the slices of heaven.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Highest of highs...

Peanut had a birthday party yesterday. We walked in and heard 'oh there she is! The girls have been asking where you were.' So it seems my daughter has found a way to make good friends.

It was a wonderful feeling yesterday.

Another wonderful feeling yesterday was loathing going into my son's school to discuss his behavior, fearing the worst.

What I got was a high ride of 'he's very bright' that he tests extremely high and they want to recommend him for the Gifted program. I was so excited, so proud and so happy that I almost cried tears of joy.

Despite having to work last night and having a morning appointment on the other side of town, and generally speaking a day that was run run run.... it was a good day.

1 comment:

lioux said...

Awesome. I like good days.