Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

The poll is closed

Thank you all for voting! Thank you all for the name ideas. But the poll is closed.

In the end each name got a vote. I did neglect to explain one of the names on the list. Hubby had suggested the name 'Cheetah'. Why? His nick name for me is 'cheetah bear'. Back in college a roommate I had, a female, who was wild and fun used to say, 'lets go Cheetah'. The nickname stuck with me with regards to hubby. So that's the orgin of that name.

So the voting may continue if anyone wishes to vote but as of today (sunday) I am stating that my car shall be named 'Cali', short for Caliente since she's red and red is hot. So there you have it.

Btw... I got to have the top down on Cali yesterday for the first time in a long time. And then it got cold. Grrrr... silly weather.

3 comments:

Mike said...

OK, Cali is nice, but given another week I bet I could have come up with something real nice for ya'.

lioux said...

I Love, Love, Love Cali.

Anonymous said...

yay i win!