Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Unnamed new addition

Here she is. The day we got her was sunny and gorgeous. Peanut went with me. We drove with the salesman to the gas station where he said he would do a nascar pitcrew thing where he gased her up while I sat. That was cool, him paying, pumping and he wasn't my husband. Woo hoo! We thanked him, he teased me that I'd be turning heads in it soon and we bid him farewell. Then we pulled over so that I could put the top down. Woo hoo!!! Boy that felt so freeing with nothing but the sky above. Blue with puffy white clouds. The wind blowing and yet we could still talk and hear the radio better than in OSST minivan.

I pulled into my plan of homes just before my son's bus arrived. I pulled alongside the sidewalk to wait for him. He ran off the bus and freaked out he was so excited. We went for a drive to my moms (hubby was home early too, it was a family affair.)

These pics were taken the next day. Every day has been beautiful here and the top has been down each day. I can't wait for a warm night to have the stars above as I drive. Now to name her. I shall have a poll. I have received a good number of names. Some good and thoughtful and some just plain silly. (*cough* mike *cough*) I shall post a poll and you can vote. Hubby even volunteered one. I will do that later and then I have a video of peanut to put up. Blog blog and away!!!

I have more pics of this beauty but I'm having wireless router issues. More to come. If she inspires an idea for a name let me know. Sunday or Monday I'll post a poll for my blogging friends and visitors to vote on.

8 comments:

Sally said...

Woo hoo! She's way cute!! I'm so glad you've had nice weather so you can enjoy going topless! =)

Mike said...

You need a cough drop for that hack?

And as far as names go, don't you worry, if you don't like those I'll make more!

Mike said...

Rick has a blog buddy that keeps a runing tally of daily top up/down changes for his Miata on his blog.

Just sayin' is all.

Angel said...

Sally... love going topless. Today I got a smile and nod from a cute young guy. I have always still felt 18 but today I felt simply fantastic. LOL

Mike... nope, no cough drops. I'm fine. And I don't doubt you could make more. LOL

Hmmmm... A top up/down list. I shall say 'topless day' on my blog from now on.

Rick said...

Congrat's on the new Obsession.

And dare I say it, **blush**, you should drive with the roof down also.

Angel said...

Rick... thanks. I drove with the... um... roof down today and every day pretty much since getting the little beauty.

hahahaha... I made you blush? Funny. Yes, you can dare say.

lioux said...

Woo Hoo!

Angel said...

I LOVE HER! I'M SO JEALOUS!

Hubs just told me that he's going to get me a convertible mini cooper in the next few years... to putz around town in. HOW FUN! But I know it won't happen.

You are SOOO going to turn heads in that!

So can you put car seats in the back?