Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sergeant frustration... and

Major let down.

*sigh*

No I'm not cruising in the beautiful sunshine today (and yes, it is a beautiful sunfilled day today.) I got a call at work Saturday from the car salesman. I was excitedly waiting to confirm the time to get my beautiful car. It seems they were not going to get it ready in time for Saturday pick up and would be closed on Sunday.

So..... I will be getting it tomorrow or someone will be hurting at the dealership from a size 6 womans boot up their butt. I might be small but I'm full of attitude. LMAO.

I'll update you all with photos of my OSST minivan, who was granted a temporary stay (as I was told it would only be worth parts *sniffle*.. wait, am I sniffling?) and of my new beauty. I will also be asking for assistance from my blogging buddies. Until then... blog ya later!

No comments: