Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, May 14, 2007

My Monday madness

I was ready to go to work today. Of course this morning I was worried I had gotten food poisoning but I was feeling better, albeit a bit nauseated but better.

Then whatever had hit me hit my Peanut. She was running to the bathroom and was getting feverish. I was torn. Do I head to work? Do I stay? I got my hubby to get home to take over the kids so I didn't have to drag them with me.

Hubby gets home, I had called into work and told my manager about my daughter. She told me to do what I had to. My daughter woke from her nap and said she had to go again. Poor thing. I took her in and she began to vomit. Now it's coming out both ends.

I call the doctor and got what I figured I'd get... fluids, gatorade and such. If she couldn't keep that down to take her to the hospital. I was thinking about leaving for work when she vomitted again. *sigh* Mommy stayed home, Peanut needed me.

She got her bath by me and some loving. She is also keeping down some iced tea (her beverage of choice like her mommy.)

So now I'm prepping for appointments tomorrow, that I hope I can keep, that is, if Peanut is feeling better and can go with me.

5 comments:

lioux said...

Awww.

Poor thing. I hope you're both feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Is there anything more heart wrenching than a sick kiddo/ I don't think so. Hope she's feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Hey, hang in there, I hope you're all better by now

Angel said...

Thanks everyone. She is getting better but still not great. I'll update you all. Thanks

Mike said...

at least she did not barf in Bigsy. That smell will never never come out...