Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, May 07, 2007

Productive and a question

This morning I got some information out for a client who has a fast moving project. I will be working on more of it today. I have two clients on the cusp of completion and will be contacting them with pricing, selections and a surprise color board. LOL.

Also, I FINALLY got the car dealership locked down on a time. Today at 1:30pm (eastern Standard time) I will be at the dealership signing my life away and speeding off in my new car.

That brings me to my question. I plan to name the car. I need help. I had one suggestion from my bff Lioux at Damn You Dan for 'Bugsy' and I love it. But I feel I need to explore all options. So please click on my email link in my profile if you have a name suggestion. After getting some suggestions that I like I will make a poll for everyone to vote on the best name and the list will include 'Bugsy' for sure.

Lastly... let me say: "HOLY GREAT WEATHER!" I am loving this .... what do you call this stuff? Oh yeah... SUNSHINE! Crazy warming stuff that makes me smile more than usual. I am loving the warm weather and sunshine. It makes me want to skip out on my design work and run barefoot in the grass. Also, the grass is looking great with Scotts help. I haven't heard hubby complain about weeds or anything. Could this be a great summer? I don't know but not hearing about clover and his griping would make it be so! LOL

Later gators!

11 comments:

lioux said...

I know! Hasn't this weather been amazing?!

Congrats on the vehicle!

Mike said...

Hows about Eunice?

Matilda?

Rosey?

Or that all time favorite< Lorraine?

Rick said...

Did you get it yet?

Herbie

Lightning McQueen

The General Lee

Kitt

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Strike that last one!

Ok, now seriously...

Wolfie Jr.

Little Red 'wagen.

Sonny (Sunny)

John said...

Shouldn't an angel drive a chariot? Hope you got it and all is well. Any pics yet?

Love Bears All Things said...

How about Lady Bug?
About the sunshine, yesterday here in Memphis it was 91 degrees and very humid. Yuk!!

Mike said...

When you pick up your sweaty kids from Soccer, it could be the Stink Bug!

Sally said...

Hmm, you must be having a blast in the whatever you've named the car...you're keeping us all in suspense here! =)

Terry said...

Ths Stink Bug,,,, hahhhahahaa. Boy that Mike is a funny guy..

My suggestion.. Daisy

Mike said...

OR you could weld the doors shut and crawl in through the windows.

And call it...


Are you ready for this?











The General Flea!

Mike said...

The General Flea!

Damn, I AM funny.

Angel said...

You are a dork Mike. But I did laugh. Darn it I laughed. All of the suggestions are good, a few silly and I'm weighing them. I got a few others via email. Thanks guys!