Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Rambling thoughts in the middle of the night

It's 1:22 am and I'm tired. I have been sitting pricing for one client that seems to never end. I need sleep.

I had to calm my son down tonight. He finished reading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone in 10 days. Seven years old and read a 300 + page book in 10 days. Well he stayed up too late each night sneaking a read but it just felt wrong to say 'Hey... put the book down and stop reading!' He was craving the next book, the Prisoner of Ascoban (sic) and again it seemed wrong to say "NO! You can't have a book!" And yet I had to in some way for the principal of it that he can't demand things from us. So that was fun.

Peanut is still not 100%. Poor little one. Not only that, she was told for the millionth time "you look like your mommy." Again... poor little one. LOL.

So I'm about to turn in. Please don't mind my ramblings. I'm dopey and tired. One of the well known dwarfs and his second cousin. hee hee (see...I'm loopy.)

Please vote for my car's name and thanks to those who did. I think I'm getting pouty about my lack of readership based on the votes....lol But honored by those who do.

Vote for my Beetle HERE.

6 comments:

AtHomeDaddy said...

Looking like mom isn't so bad.

When my kids are told they look like dad, Baby Jesus cries a little bit.

The Talker and mom are reading through the first Harry Potter right now. A little slower, since she is reading a chapter a night to him.

lioux said...

OMG!!!

I didn't sleep at all last night.

Working Gal said...

Hi, Angel! Sorry I haven't commented in so long. I've been lurking - and I'm sorry your so worn out and not getting enough sleep. On the upside, I am SUPER JEALOUS of your new car!!!

Dan said...

Poor Peanut! Poor Angel! I hope you both got some much-needed rest.

Wow! Isn't it amazing that you're having to pull a book out of your son's hands? For most of America it's a joystick, or a channel controller!

Hi Angel! Sorry I haven't been around much!

Angel said...

I'm HERE! I'm HERE!!

HI SWEETS!! Today I'm making the rounds to a few blogs so my friends know that I'm still here:)

I'm so sorry I haven't been around.. I truly am super busy, and that isn't just an excuse. It's totally true.

Anyway, how about Beetle Bailey! LOL!

Just kidding.. so you finally got your car! WOOT! I will have to scroll back for other posts to read about it.

CONGRATS GIRL!

Ginger said...

Angel, I've been out of bloggy land for a week and just wanted to say that I LOVE THE CAR!!! Yes, I'm a little jealous. A convertible with a backseat seems like such a good idea. Instead we have a Miata which is not kid-friendly (or grocery friendly, or home depot friendly, etc..).