Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Crazy Suburban nights....

So tonight is the first night in….ohhhh, heck I can’t remember, that I’m going out. This is the first time since last spring that I’m partaking in a ‘girls night out’. I like girl's night out because #1….no kids and #2…..no kids. But mostly it’s the lack of kids that cinches it for me. *snicker*

Last time we had ‘girl's night out’ we went to a bar to see a band….a cover band called “Dancing Queen”. (I looked for their website but can’t find it, darn it.) It was a mixture of fun and men being a-holes….another story. (But a 22 year old young man did try to pick me up and was surprised that I was married with two kids. LOL. God bless him.)

Tonight though is different. I’ve been asked to join the ‘Bunko’ group. Apparently it’s a dice game so I’ve been reading on how to play. I need to see if money is involved. I’d rather go dancing or see a band play but a night out is a night out.

Hubby has poker night tomorrow night with the guys. We suburbanites are going crazy! Watch out!

***Update!***

I found "Dancing Queen"'s website but just realized that if I posted it all the blogger world would know where I live. EEEeeek!

5 comments:

TRAIN WRECK said...

Lioux wishes 22 year old guys were picking HIM up.

Angel said...

LOL. I know it made me feel younger. I bet Lioux is like me and loved the fact that he was all buff. *snicker*

Plans may double tonight. We might Bunko it up and THEN go to the bar to see the band. Waiting for the phone to ring. Ring...please ring.

lioux said...

Have a great time out with the ladies!

Enjoy your weekend.

Retail Zombie said...

you gonna do the "What the hell did you just call me?" trick

Angel said...

No..... it took me 4 years to get invited to this group of elite ladies. Woman don't have good sense of humors (yours truly might be an exception.)

BTW.... should you be asleep or ripping shrubs or heads off? :D