Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Trick or treat in Suburbia


When trick-or-treat is underway many people here show their true Halloween spirit. I like to have pumpkin luminaries, a strobe light and spooky music. Other people have coffins and giant spiders. But it’s the other handful of people that make me wish I was taking the kids around and not hubby.

The kids are not the only ones getting treats. Some people hand out beer, apple-tini’s, jello shots and other adult beverages. Where’s my costume? LOL.

Woo hoo!!! To Suburbia!!!

3 comments:

lioux said...

OMG!

My dad would carry around a shot glass with him to the neighbors when he'd take us trick or treating.

Angel said...

Sounds like an EXCELLENT neighborhood, Lioux. My dad didn't get treats like that.

Angel said...

Ok, just the fact that you seem as obsessed as me and make multiple posts in one day is enough to make us twins. LOL!