Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Number two....my lady!!

The last couple of nights, while making my family dinner I've been singing over and over again:

"Come my lady
Come come my lady
You're my butterfly
Sugar baby"

I just had to look up the rest of the lyrics and the name of the song to learn it's called "Butterfly" by.....who? I have no freakin' clue. I found the lyrics but not the name of the band. *sigh*

I'm off....mommy mobile. Damn those songs stuck in my head. LOL.

6 comments:

Retail Zombie said...

Crazy Town... they are god awful

Retail Zombie said...

Let me guess... at some point this week you watched Orange County.

Angel said...

Crazy town? Hmmm. I don't think I've ever heard the song more than twice.

No I didn't watch Orange County and never have, but something tells me you did. *giggle*. Honestly the song came out of thin air. *shiver*

Retail Zombie said...

Really? That movie was on all this week and during the movie they play that song over and over... oh well

Angel said...

Really.... I must live a sheltered life. LOL. Perhaps I gleened by mental telepathy. :D

lioux said...

My BFF Rachel Loved, Loved, Loved that song.