Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

*Double take*

Have you ever been confused with a star? You know, someone on the stage or screen? Or someone in the spot light? My dad keeps getting mistaken for Bill Clinton. We're not sure it was a compliment. My mom was just mistaken for Christina Aguilera's mom but she didn't like it one bit.

I have been TWICE told that I look an awful lot like Lea Thompson. I'm not sure I completely agree but I think she's pretty so I'll take it. I can see the similarities: almost the same hair color, similar physique and face shape. I'm flattered...you know... I kind of see it. Sometimes. LOL.

***BTW: Neither photo is me. Both are Lea Thompson. Sorry for the confusion.****

4 comments:

TRAIN WRECK said...

Angel, if that's you in the top photo, you look EXACTLY like Lea Thompson, which is definitely a compliment.

Angel said...

You are too cute.*giggle* Both photos are Lea Thompson. Neither of them are me. I still take it as a compliment, thanks.

TRAIN WRECK said...

Check out DYD, got Lioux back.
You have to post a REAL photo of yourself now.

Angel said...

A REAL photo? LOL. When you post a REAL one of you, Mr. Errol Flynn. *snicker*

I look kind of similar to Lea and my AV....sort of.