Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................BOO!

I ABSOLUTELY love this time of year for one reason, and one reason only: all the shows about REAL haunted places. Right now I have the travel channel on and they are doing the 'Most Haunted Live." I also like "America's Most Haunted" and other such shows.

Hubby knows I love these shows and puts them on for me when we have no other show we watch. Sometimes I'll stay up later to watch it. It's a facination I share with my younger sister too. Some day maybe hubby and I will tour the country and stay in some of the haunted hotels in New Orleans and other such places.

The scarier the better, the more real, the better. Once hubby and I watched one that was so freakin' scary that he told me he had to stop watching it. LOL. Most of the time you think, yeah yeah. I know that my family has experienced paranormal activity, maybe that's why I'm so facinated.

Still, I love it. Yep, love it.

3 comments:

lioux said...

I Love, Love, Love these types of shows too!

I actually live with the ghost of an old italian woman.

Really.

Angel said...

That is so freakin' cool!

lioux said...

I know.