Finding the slices of heaven.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

So I Married An Axe Murderer


I'm probably alone in my love of the movie "So I Married an Axe Murderer" but I do love it. I laugh at a few scenes. Here are quotes from my favorite parts of the movie. If you don't already know....Stuart Mackenzie has a scottish accent.


Humorous section #1
Stuart Mackenzie: Look at the size of that boy's head.
Tony Giardino: Shhh!
Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick.
Tony Giardino: Shhh, you're going to give the boy a complex.
Stuart Mackenzie: Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid. Has it's own weather system. HEAD! MOVE!
Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

Humorous section #2
Stuart Mackenzie: Well, it's a well known fact, Sunny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows.
Tony Giardino: So who's in this Pentavirate?
Stuart Mackenzie: The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!"


Those sections make me laugh every time. Maybe I'm weird but I don't care! Hee hee!

6 comments:

Retail Zombie said...

Thats actually one of my wifes favorite movies. I have to watch it everytime its on. Its pretty funny. But I really dont like Nancy Travis, she annoys me for some reason.

Angel said...

I don't like the actress either. I just love the Scottish dad. Too funny.

I make my husband watch a few movies. "Ever After", "Never Been Kissed", "Monty Pythons: Quest for the Holy Grail", and last but NOT least..."Wedding Singer" (although I love most Adam Sandler movies, and Chris Farley's as well.)

Retail Zombie said...

Holy crap!.. are you related to my wife? Im forced to watch all those movies. Except for holy grail... I love that movie.

Angel said...

Well....in case you didn't know....I'm a chick! Not only that I'm a girly-girl chick too.

But just to be fair, I'm forced to endure all the "Star War" movies, all the "Indiana Jones" movies, the "Blues Brothers" movie, "Animal House", "The Lord of the Rings" (although I like the hotties in it) not to mention football (especially college football.)

So I'd like to think all it evens out in the end.

lioux said...

[?]

Forced. Endure. Star Wars?

I'm now *forced* to use my Jedi mind tricks on you...

"These aren't the trilogies that are annoying to watch..."

Angel said...

Ha hahahahahah! Funny!

Let me tell you that each 'new' "Star Wars" movie that came out seemed to time it's debut with my wedding anniversary. While I don't HATE "Star Wars" I felt that going to see "Star Wars" and then to dinner to discuss it on my anniversary three different years to be tiresome.

And the first time seeing it was fine. But the 15th time? Come on! I haven't made him watch "Never Been Kissed" more than three times.