Finding the slices of heaven.

Friday, October 27, 2006

To work or not to work....that is the question.

I read the blog damnyoudan a lot. Those guys over there crack me up big time. Silly guys. That and talesfromthegardencenter blog too. Anywho, between the two of the blogs they make me flip between hoping all the job hunting I've been doing the past few months pans out and hoping it won't. LOL. Since Kintner said he needs to get someone to quit their job I began searching for a list of ways to 'get fired'. I found a funny one! Hey Lioux, check out #36, it made me think of your troubles with a certain Girl Scout that you know.

50 ways to get fired. Funny stuff.

3 comments:

lioux said...

Co-Worker Dan and I are cracking up so hard right now. Love, Love, Love the list.

Angel said...

Excellent. Most of them made me chuckle. I like these two....

The Most Annoying Thing of All Time
Do not leave any room, at any time, without first saying, "Seacrest Out."

AND

The Scalper
Send out an e-mail asking "Is there anyone that would like Free tickets to tonight’s NBA Game?" Reply to all inquiries with "Yeah, me too"

lioux said...

C-W D and I were reading them out loud to each other. The Scalper was one of my faves.