Finding the slices of heaven.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Love love love!!! The Office!

I love watching the TV show "The Office." Many of the lines are funny and every now and then I might write my favorite one from a recent show.

Being a HUGE Pittsburgh Steeler fan (I know, I'm a girl but so what!! I love my team.) I liked the one episode with Jerome Bettis where Michael met him at the paper convention and invited the Bus up to his room later for a party. After being turned down Michael and Dwight were walking away and Dwight asked "Why do they call him the bus?" to which Michael replied, "Because he's afraid to fly." ahhh good one.

This past week my favorite line was by Dwight.

"I have the strength of one man and one small baby." hee hee hee. Funny stuff.

It was a great episode. Instead of memories of people they lost they used movies. Pam used "Million Dollar Baby" and Ryan used the "Lion King" talking about his cousin Mufasa. GREAT SHOW!

No comments: