Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Not this SH*T again!

So here I thought I was having a good weekend, silly me. Why didn't I realize that people in their 30's aren't really all that far from high schoolers. *smacks forehead repeatedly* I don't get it.

Apparently Bunko isn't offered to everyone (duh, since I've lived here almost 5 years and this weekend was the first time I was invited.) To top it off, at Bunko was the wife whose husband was throwing the poker night the next night. I was descrete about discussing the next night figuring that not all the husband's of the women present were invited (having seen the invitation list.) So hubby comes home last night at 1:30 am and I find out that the grapevine that is my 30 something plan, was that I was loudly discussing the poker night while the wife was shushing me. Which never F*CKING happened. I'm not a f*cking idiot. You see, that's why I hate women.

Then one of the guys brought up me and my bikini to hubby and it happened to be the guy who continually engaged me in coversation at the summer picnic. Why in the h*ll would you bring that up to my hubby?

Then.... the guys brought up our height again. You see I'm only 5' tall. Hubby is only 5'6" tall. But to everyone who is taller than us we are apparently fair game to poke fun at. Hubby got ribbed about his height in regards to basketball, of which he's quite good regardless. Then they say at least he was smart enough to find someone shorter than him. I am so f*cking tired of my or hubby's height being an issue. I never think about it unless it's brought to my attention!

I mean, yeah, they're taller. Who gives a F*CK!? I mean seriously. Have you ever seen the extremely tall? Does anyone pick on them? So I can't reach things in the top cabinet without a step stool. Who cares? What difference does that make to anyone else? And why is it so damned funny? I ask you? Do you think we like being picked on for what mother nature gave us in regard to height? Do you think that makes us inferior? Do you think we should be put in our place.

I think next time someone brings up the issue of height I'm going to look myself up and down, then them up and down. Then I'll take their hand and begin to vigorously shake it while I say in all my mustered innocence...."Thank you! Thank you! I had no freakin' clue that I was only 5' tall! You pointing that out makes it all clear now! I can't believe that in all my 33 years I had no clue I was shorter than a good number of people!" And then as I walk away I'll stop and turn back and say something like, "I can use a step stool to reach things, but apparently you can't fix stupid." Dumb shits!

NOW HEAR THIS ALL YOU TALL PEOPLE! BEING SHORTER THAN YOU DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING! It doesn't mean that I'm valued less, or that I'm inferior! It only means my clothes are smaller, I need assistance reaching things up high! It doesn't mean I'm less intellegent or less important. If you disagree with me.......I say..........BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS!

THEN THEN THEN! To top it all off! The crazy drunkin' biotch up the street actually HAD her Halloween party this year and only invited a few people from the plan of homes and the rest were people they boat with. Most of the people we saw this weekend had all been to at least one of her Halloween parties in the past only to be nixed this year! What the F*ck? If it's because I didn't by Mary Kay cosmetics I'll tell her where to stick the pancake overly priced sh*t. I mean, should we all discuss the time she drank so much and stumbled home from a neighbors party to find her husband had locked her out and so she passed out in her front lawn? Stupid drunk.

So my revenge will be silent and simple. Last night hubby and I already began inviting those we saw this weekend to a costume party at our house next year. It will be bigger and better and 'stupid drunk' and said hubby won't be invited. *gasp*

I can play high school kid too! I've been there! I've lived that. Still the party will only be to have fun, the biproduct will be pissing her off. Muhahahahahha!

Okay, rant over. My weekend wasn't quite as good as I had thought. *sigh* I hate people.

3 comments:

lioux said...

Sometimes I really hate people too.

Angel said...

You're alright in my book, provided you don't look down on us short people. LOL (pun intended)

Angel said...

I swear to God I would have vented just like this if that were me.

Hubby and I are both 5'7". While I'm average for a girl, he's short for a guy.

Oh and I hope the fact that I sell MaryKay doesn't make you hate me! LMAO!!!

I have a friend in PA. I am assuming that is where you are. I would love to refer her to your baking biz if you are close to her. She is in Eastern PA. Oxford to be exact.