Finding the slices of heaven.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Up late up early....

I was up late last night. I visited an old site I used to haunt and got to say 'hello' to someone I hadn't talked to in almost a year. A nice guy and I'm glad he's doing well.

Hubby and I surfed some risque sites and both reaped the benefit. LOL.

Alas, the kids had me up early, as usual and now I'm getting ready for a full day of manual labor in the yard. The sun is shining and that's more than you can ask for in the Pennyslvania area. It isn't as cold today as yesterday, again a bonus.

But I have to secure the winter cover on my pool better, chop off my lillies and rose bushes to make them wait for the thaw of spring and complete other necessary tasks to prepare for the hibernation of winter.

I'm sure I'll be getting orders for my baked goods soon. I need to print my brochures. I sent more resumes but figure that since it isn't in my design field they will be apprehensive. I will have to do some follow up calls. I love the smell of money.....to quote a movie I love ("Wedding Singer") "I'm a big fan of money. I like it. I use it. I have a little. I keep it in a jar on top of my refrigerator. I'd like to put more in that jar. That's where you come in." Hee hee.

No comments: