Finding the slices of heaven.

Monday, October 30, 2006

Yum Yums for my tum tums



I went grocery shopping today and refilled all the dwindling shelves. It's always so tempting to try all the new things in the cupboards.

The one thing I always try to do is have a fresh baked dessert every few days. Right now I have a cake in the oven. It will have a Halloween theme. I know, I know, the kids will have their candy. But we won't. LOL. That and the kids won't have free reign with the candy.

I have a bunch of orders for Thanksgiving and will be baking away as I am every year. I have one woman who always orders Thanksgiving and Christmas baked goods in early October. She says she's an addict of my torts. LOL. Maybe some day I'll open that bakery. The next new recipes on my list are macaroons, homemade donuts and fruit filled danish. Then maybe I'll be ready. *rubs hands together*

I don't advertise other than word of mouth and my baking business is called 'Angels Heavenly Confections' (thus the name of my blog.) Perhaps one day it will be on a shingle over a retail establishment around town here. :D

1 comment:

lioux said...

MMMMMMMM.

Co-Worker Dan won't be opening a bakery anytime soon.