Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fall, Football and Flowers....


I have mixed feelings about this time of year. Mostly I dislike it but it has redeeming qualities. The leaves are beautiful before they fall. I like a little bit of football and preparing for Halloween is fun because of my young kids.

But we just closed our pool and that was sad and a ton of work. I have been busy cutting back my lillies and soon my rose bushes to prep them for winter. *sigh* Oh yeah, I probably need to do that with my strawberry plants too. Yeah I like a little bit of football but my husband is a college football finatic. He has scaled back his watching of football but I know that one game in particular I'm completely on my own.

And Halloween? It's fun but I love chocolate so the struggle to avoid it to stay in shape just ticks me off.

Okay....I'm done complaining. LOL.

2 comments:

lioux said...

I think I'm going to be C-W D for Halloween this year.

Angel said...

What does that costume consist of, I wonder.....? Hmm.

Every year someone in our housing community has an adult costume party. I have to decide what to go as.... I do have an "I dream of Genie" costume. We shall see....