Finding the slices of heaven.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Spooky....spooky

So today is Halloween. I get to hear my 5 year old ask me ALL DAY when are we trick or treating (grabbing the aspirin now. LOL)

My 6 year old had an issue on the bus yesterday afternoon. Apparently the girl he likes, who sits next to him, elbowed him in the face. When he went to tell the bus driver she yelled at HIM. I'm in the process of finding out more, since he is now being punished for it. I have been told by two other kids that it was the girl who was hitting kids with shoes and other stuff. Girls suck. LOL. (I know, I'm a girl.)

Anyway, apparently the kids say the bus driver is mean a lot of the time and they even know things about her personal life. They say she's spooky. We'll see if she contacts me as I've requested.

~~~~~To be continued~~~~~~~

No comments: